Friday, April 22, 2011

Dream Theory



(Click to Enlarge)

I don't know what Freud would have thought about my dream. It was a pretty awesome dream though. Not only did I get to be a screen acting legend, but yes, I could control tornadoes. I have a long history of just completely ridiculous dreams. Sarah has learned over time not to ask me what I'm thinking or what I dream about. The answer is very often to awesome for mere mortals to behold. I think the Betty White dream probably came about as a result of my realizing I was dreaming. I often have anxiety dreams about tornadoes, and occasionally if I realize I'm dreaming, I can begin to control the different aspects of my dream. As for Betty White, well... a man can dream, can't he? a man can dream...

I've been terrible at posting lately. The reason is that I've been dipping my hand into the science fiction pot, hoping to pull out some nerdy gold. My original plan was to write different installments and post them as I write them, which is still the plan, but it's taking longer than I had planned. I will eventually post it, but until then, I appreciate your patience.

Well it's getting late and I have babies to feed soon, so I must go nourish myself first. Have a good night and be well. Happy Easter.

Jb

1 comment: