Friday, July 8, 2011

Bath Time!



(click to enlarge)

Our kids love the bath. As soon as you lay them down on the towel on the bathroom floor to get them ready they start giggling. I've heard some parents say their kids hate the bath. I'm glad our kids like it, I would just prefer it if they didn't practice Water-Bending while I'm trying to bathe them (obscure reference! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEfcTShZxQ) It is pretty common for whoever is bathing them to wind up completely soaked by the end of the bath.

I feel like I upped my art work in this strip. The reason being is I always had an easy out when drawing Sarah. What I mean to say is, I can't draw hands. And so, when she was pregnant, her hands were always on her tummy, around the bottom, where finger details didn't matter. Now that she is not pregnant any more, she has to have hands! so this strip I actually stick personned and blocked out positions and did some perspective yadda-yadda-yadda. Anyway, I'm fairly happy with how it looks, so I might keep it up.

I realize I said I would post 2 comics this week like I did last week, but a last minute scheduling change happened in the preaching schedule at church and it looks like I'm up :) I haven't had a ton of time. It is unlikely that I will have the next comic up before I leave for camp, but who knows, you might get a black and white one :)

anyway, so much to do, so little time. That's all for me for now. Ciao.

-Jb

1 comment:

  1. Water bending would explain why my bathroom floor is always wet during/after bathtime. :) We learned very early on that bathing the children is best done with as little clothing as possible.

    ReplyDelete